Small sailing boat
|Skill and improvement|
A small sailing boat that will accommodate up to five people.
They are very useful as personal ships for normal journeys. They don't have large holds, but can easily carry smaller items like fish and tools. Small barrels are good for expanding their hold capacity. They can still sustain a speed of about 6-8km/h in low winds, making them "all-round" server travel boats.
- 1 captain + 4 crew
- Maximum speed: 21.34 km/h
- Hold Capacity: See Useful Quantities below.
- Cannot hold rafts
- Size: 2 tiles by 1 tile.
- Height: 3 dirt from water level to deck
- Depth: 5 dirt deep
- Weight: 140kg (Everybody can drag)
- The second smallest boat possible to make (excluding the raft, which isn't a true ship).
- 20.10 mind logic is needed to command a small sailing boat, so premium is required.
- 5.0 kg of dye is required to paint the wood of a small sailing boat, and 1.5 kg is needed to paint the sail.
- Has permissions management.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
- Quality of active keel section affects success chance for creation.
List is a work in progress.
- Large chest - 2
- Large barrel - 3
- Bulk storage bins and crates will not fit in the small sailing boat.
The following are the maximum hard-coded amounts of certain items a Small sailing boat can hold due to their volume or other factors (weight has no say here).
- 40 standard units (20 kg) of dirt, sand, stone shards or ore.
- 67 peat
- 94 bricks
- 7 slabs
- 9 logs
- 2 felled trees
- 100 planks