Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A medium sized battle axe with a wooden shaft.
- Strength: 0.325 (Slightly stronger than a sickle)
- Attack Speed: 4 seconds
- Damage Type: Cutting
- Parry Rate: Low
- Wielding: One-hander
- Can be used to chop trees/bushes to skill the weapon up to 20 woodcutting skill.
- After creation, the in-game item is referred to simply as "Axe." The skill used is called Large axe in the in game skills box.
- Axes deal cutting damage when used in battle. Axes parry at 30% of the rate longswords do. Axes are the fastest weapon in their class and do the least damage before armour modifiers.
- Axes are used as a component of an axe trap.
Skills & Characteristics
- Large Axeman/woman at 50 skill
- Battleaxe at 70 skill
- Viking at 90 skill