Wogic is the art of Wurm Logic. Perfected over the last decade it is, simply put, the 'Flawless' actions unique to Wurm Online.
Wogic is a term used to describe something quirky about Wurm that just doesn't seem quite right or logical.
- You must polish the glowing hot metal object with a bundle of fur!
- You must sharpen the metal ball!
- Needing a mallet to finish or improve a mallet.
- Needing a hammer to finish or improve a hammer.
- Needing water to finish/improve a clay item but not having a liquid container to hold it in (despite being right next to a pond/lake filled with water that the clay item can't simply be dipped into or water picked up by activating a hand on it).
- Attaching an anchor to a mooring rope and, if failing, the anchor becomes lead scrap. Only the rope should be lost (or just damaged, even more logically).
- Dirt taking damage and "crumbling to dust". Dirt doesn't decay...ever! If anything, when dirt is in a pile, it should go back into the closest tile corner instead of magically disappearing out of existence. The universe doesn't work like that... And when dirt is in a container it should stay there forever.
- Fitting large unfinished items in a flask or any other container that is too small to hold the item. Likewise, unfinished items weighing far more than their finished counterparts.
- Building ships in a cart.
- Holding the water to temper a hot item.
- Shafts are longer than the logs they are made from.
- Having the ability to equip massive objects like trees and unfinished ships and unfinished guard towers.
- Being able to put a 12 kg hide in a backpack but not a 0.2 kg pelt.
- A pottery bowl can hold stew (a liquid) but not gulasch or any other liquid.
- Being able to bury a corpse while in a large cart but can't dig, pack, plant flowers/sprouts, etc.
- Being "too far away to eat" despite having the food right there with you.
- Using a yoyo is impossible while riding a boat, even if it is moored. It is possible while swimming.
- Tempering items in boiling water.
- Silver altars or Gold altars are improved without heating them up, despite being Jewelry Smithing.
- Snuffing a glowing hot Lantern, even when in a lit Forge will instantly cool it down.
- Mining a roof gives you a warning "The roof sounds strangely hollow. You must mine the other corners if you want to create an opening." But your are unable to mine out a "sunroof" in the roof.
- A measuring jug can fit into a backpack, but a water skin cannot.
Please add your contributions to this page.