Wurm Server Release Notes 2020
Main / Wurm Server Release Notes 2020
- 1 200911 Patch Notes: 11/SEP/20
- 2 200826 Patch Notes: 26/AUG/20
- 3 200818 Patch Notes: 18/AUG/20
- 4 200815 Patch Notes: 15/AUG/20
- 5 200811Patch Notes 11/AUG/20
- 6 200810Patch Notes 10/AUG/20
- 7 200808Patch Notes: 08/AUG/20
- 8 200806Patch Notes 06/AUG/20
- 9 200805Patch Notes 05/AUG/20
- 10 200803 Patch Notes 03/AUG/20
- 11 200801 Patch Notes 1/AUG/20
- 12 200730 Patch Notes 30/JUL/20
- 13 200729 Hot Fix 29/JUL/20
- 14 200729 Patch Notes 29/JUL/20
- 15 200728 Patch Notes 28/JUL/20
- 16 200727 Patch Notes: 27/JUL/20: More lag fixes
- 17 200726 Patch Notes: 26/JUL/20
- 18 200725 Patch Notes: New Tutorial Server
- 19 200724Patch Notes: 24/JUL/20 Golden Valley Returns!
- 20 200722 Patch Notes 22/JUL/20
- 21 200717Patch Notes 17/JUL/20
- 22 200703Patch Notes 3/JUL/20
- 23 200616 Patch Notes 16/JUN/20
- 24 200601 Patch Notes 1/JUN/20
- 25 200528 Patch Notes 28/MAY/20
- 26 200430 Patch Notes 30/APR/20
- 27 200403 HotFix 3/APR/20
- 28 200327 Hotfix 27/MAR/20
- 29 200326 Patch Notes 26/MAR/20
- 30 200309 Patch Notes 09 MAR 20
- 31 200303 Hotfix 03/MAR/20
- 32 200303 Patch Notes: 03/MAR/20
- 33 200102 Patch Notes: 2/FEB/20
- 34 200131 Patch Notes Hotfix 2 31/JAN/2020
- 35 200131 Patch Notes Hotfix 1 31/JAN/2020
- 36 200130 Patch Notes 30/JAN/2020
- 37 200116 Patch Notes 16/JAN/2020
200911 Patch Notes: 11/SEP/20
- Client changes (new UI only):
- New: Reintroduced missing functionality to the fight window – it should now properly show special moves, stance difficulty and stun status
- New: ‘Filter’ Items has been added to the containers listed below. This is not available on the old UI.
- Bulk storage bin
- Food storage bin
- Small crate
- Large crate
- Crate rack
- Bulk container unit
- Change: Fight window was reduced in size
- Change: Chat tabs will glow now when they have new messages, to bring more attention to it
- Change: Skill tracker background can now be toggled with a right-click option
- Change: Inventory filter buttons will now glow if they are activated. They will also reset on reopening the inventory
- Change: Width of QL and DMG inventory columns was decreased
- Bugfix: Fixed “Repeat action” bind not recording actions in certain cases
- Bugfix: Fixed misaligned input boxes in manage merchant screen
- Bugfix: Reduced text size on small status effect icons
- Bugfix: Fixed skill tracker options window appearing too small and requiring resizing
- New: A /balances command has been added.
- Using /balances in a chat window will display the following balances in your event window:
- Bank balance
- Marks balance
- Rift points if greater than 0
- Jackal points if greater than 0
- Change: Higher-priority actions will now properly stop and interrupt any lower-priority action they override, instead of both actions occurring simultaneously.
- Change: Drinking follows the same rules as eating as far as permissions are concerned. (See notes below)
- You can only drink an item if you have permissions to take it, or if it’s in a locked container you have permission to access.
- Note that water is still totally exempt from permissions (no change here).
- For example, a player can drink from a well full of water regardless of any deed or building permissions being applied.
- PvP Change: Removed kingdom tweeting from in-game using a title and replaced it with an event message and area history notation.
- Change: Doubled the chances to become king on Defiance
- Bugfix: You will no longer get shield/weapon skill when players are fighting things on different layers/floors.
- Bugfix: Karma summoned creatures can no longer be bred.
- Bugfix: Floating tabs with members list will now update properly when you move in and out of local.
- Fixed: Some piles of seeds were using the tool box graphic.
- Fixed: Fixed plain white cloth sleeves, bronze lump fragment, keystones, woodpulp (wood types visible too now), pile of wood pulp (if same woodtype)
200826 Patch Notes: 26/AUG/20
- Change: When enemies are in local, disembarking vehicles and mounts will place you directly under them. Embark/ride max distance is now limited to 1 tile. (PvP only)
- Note: We'll work with feedback on this issue to address it further if necessary.
- Change: Maximum drake and scale drop from unique kills has been slightly reduced on Defiance. (PvP only)
- Note: No dragon or hatchling has been killed yet on Defiance.
- Fix: Fixed stealing action making items busy, stealing can make settlement guards attack you. (PvP only)
- Fix: Reverted the creature spawning distribution changes. Creatures should still no longer migrate north, but we are investigating the issue with creatures getting crowded in enclosures.
- Shortly after this update, failed PayPal payments will be reconciled. Purchasing through PayPal currently works as usual and should have no delay.
200818 Patch Notes: 18/AUG/20
- Change: Creatures will now respawn in the areas where there’s few of them, instead of randomly around the map. This will eventually make the creature density around the servers to even out.
- Bugfix: Fixed issues causing client to silently and randomly disconnect from the server.
- Bugfix: Creatures should no longer migrate north.
- Bugfix: Fixed an exploit enabling to drop RGB values of dyes with very small amounts of lower RGB dye.
200815 Patch Notes: 15/AUG/20
- Change: Tutorial server should no longer show CA Help (shows Tutorial Help instead), Freedom or GL-Freedom chats.
- Change: Creatures hitched to the same vehicle or hitching post will no longer contribute to each other’s disease counter. This should prevent animals attached to the same hitching post or a wagon from becoming diseased.
- For now, players will no longer become diseased or contribute to other creatures becoming diseased.
- Non-diseased creatures hitched to the same vehicle as each other will no longer cause each other to be diseased. This includes hitching posts.
- Bugfix: Fixed Alignment still falling in the opposite way of your deity during sermons
- Bugfix: Tamed/Dominated creatures from other kingdoms will now attack people with deity immunity to creatures/monsters.
- Bugfix: Fixed surface prospecting showing wrong vein quality.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with teleporting not cancelling actions.
- Bugfix: Non-English Help channels will now show CA colours properly.
- Bugfix: Shortly after the servers come back up from the update, sandstone and rocksalt veins will appear on the new servers (Harmony, Melody, Defiance), as they were missing from the start.
200811Patch Notes 11/AUG/20
n the last patch, we introduced a stopgap mechanic to address an exploit regarding the ability to link more priests than your skill allowed. While investigating this exploit, we discussed how linking many priests allows limitless favour, meaning that by merely purchasing many premium accounts, you can bypass the entire mechanic that balanced channelling skill gain and enchanting.
While this issue has existed for a long time on the older servers, in brand new servers this creates a significant divide between those able to pay for many premium accounts and those that cannot, and shows a massive balance issue. To address this all we will be changing how skill gain works with multiple linked priests, allowing up to 2 linked priests at normal skill gain, with the skill gain decreasing per added priest.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes if necessary.
In addition to these changes, starting Monday, August 24th faith and deity will transfer between Northern Freedom PvE and Defiance. If you are a priest on both sides, the deity with the highest faith will take priority.
If you are in the HOTS kingdom your deity will be swapped to Libila.
- Change: Instead of reducing favor regeneration, linking now reduces Channeling skillgain depending on the number of links.
- For up to two links there is no skillgain penalty.
- For more than two additional linked characters, the penalty is 15% less skillgain for each linked character. The penalty is capped up to 90% less skillgain.
- We’ll be monitoring the situation and further changes may be considered based on balance and feedback.
- Change: To avoid losing faith, sermons will no longer cause alignment to go the opposite way of your deity’s alignment.
- Bugfix: Favor regeneration frequency is no longer affected by server lag.
200810Patch Notes 10/AUG/20
- Change: More server optimizations to reduce lag during high player counts
- Change: Added a profanity filter to names during character creation
- Bugfix: Certain things on the server (such as creature movement) should no longer run at a higher pace after a period of lag
- Bugfix: Fixed buggy human zombies being erroneously respawned
- Bugfix: Fixed items disappearing from the crafting window if their material type changes
- Bugfix: Fixed decoration items taking damage in containers on deed
- Priest changes (these changes affect all servers):
- Fixed bug allowing more than intended priest links at one time
- When linking you are now given a debuff that reduces your favor regen by 5x – this will also last for 15 minutes after you break a link
- The minimum favor before being able to use the Favor for linked casts has been increased from 10 to 20
- This is a short term solution due to potential abuses brought to our attention over the last week. We will be looking at the way linked priests work and how favour regeneration works and adjusting it as necessary in a coming update.
200808Patch Notes: 08/AUG/20
- Change: Spearfishing tweaks
- Reduced difficulty of catching fish with a spear
- Spearing your own foot is now less likely and results in less damage
- Bugfix: Meditation cooldowns will properly transfer between Northern Freedom PvP and PvE servers (to/from Defiance), since the skill is shared.
- Bugfix: Fixed sleep bonus running too slow and too fast due to server lag.
- Note: Testing results may vary as the time sleep bonus lasts for is also affected by the Fats bar (CCFP) – https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Cooking#Benefits
- Bugfix: Fixed cases where incorrect improve icons would show after tempering a high quality item
200806Patch Notes 06/AUG/20
- Change: Maximum Archery skill that you can gain by using an archery target was increased to 45.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug that allowed players to get over 40 Archery on an archery target.
- Northern Freedom Only: We have identified a few players who used this bug to raise archery higher than intended. After verifying that their archery skill was below 45 before the bug was introduced in yesterdays patch, the Archery skill of those players will be moved back to 45.0.
200805Patch Notes 05/AUG/20
- New: Added separate Russian and German help chats in addition to the general Non-English one. Those can also be toggled from the Profile menu, and are detected by your client’s system language.
- New: Added a Tutorial Help channel spanning all of Haven (both the tutorial and portal area)
- More server lag optimizations have been done, and we have several more improvements for that in the works.
- Change: Allow bow skills to be trained to 30 even when 40 archery.
- Change: Destroy Grave has been renamed to Loot Grave to help avoid confusion on what it does.
- Bugfix: The open option on player graves has been removed.
- Bugfix: Language-specific chat toggles will now save properly when re-logging
200803 Patch Notes 03/AUG/20
- Quality of artifacts on Defiance has been set to 75QL. This will be tweaked as the server progresses.
- Added a notification window on village transfer mentioning current citizens.
- Fixed Religious Advisor NPC requiring alignment to convert, as regular conversions no longer needed it.
- Fixed being able to world drag items too heavy for you.
- Possible fix for inventory items going invisible until a relog – let us know if this is still an issue.
200801 Patch Notes 1/AUG/20
- More server lag optimization.
- New: Added a new chat tab – Non-English Help.
- Intended just for game play questions and looking for group, we’ll monitor the chat and decide if it needs more changes.
- Regular chat rules apply (other than the English only rule)
- The Non-English Help chat tab can be enabled and disabled via an option in Profile settings. It should also auto-detect the local client’s language and use it to open the chat tab for certain languages as well.
- Change/Bug Fix: Village guard limit on Defiance has been reduced to 5.
- Any villages with more than 5 will have them removed and refunded the hiring cost to village upkeep shortly after the server comes back up.
- Change: Default alliance permissions will now be the same as default non-citizen permissions
- Bug Fix: Actually fixed blurry world maps on low graphical settings.
- Change: Re-added the ‘Disable cursor when UI is hidden” option to the new settings window.
200730 Patch Notes 30/JUL/20
- Fixed invisible inventory items.
- Marks Store moonmetal lumps on the Northern Freedom Isles cluster have been temporarily disabled.
- Marks Store on Defiance will be enabled back shortly after the update.
- Fixed referrals still being granted for purchases – expect a WSA about the referral situation soon. Referrals and the free 2 silver are now no longer granted for any store purchase.
200729 Hot Fix 29/JUL/20
- Fix for invisible inventory items.
200729 Patch Notes 29/JUL/20
- Server code was significantly optimized to reduce lag.
- Dirt in the tutorial area should now properly replenish.
- Lightning strikes will no longer deal damage to items on the ground.
- Trade chat should now be shared between Harmony and Melody.
- Marks Store is now re-enabled.
- Note: the imbue potions are currently removed from the gift packs on Northern Freedom Isles, and tomes cannot be purchased on Defiance.
- Fixed PvP portals giving sleep bonus (intended only for Epic portals)
- Fixed PvP portals sometimes breaking the character’s ability to transfer through again when the first transfer failed.
200728 Patch Notes 28/JUL/20
- The play button will no longer break in certain situations.
- Steam character creation process is now explained in the launcher.
- Added a mention of the golden mirror to the tutorial (character customization)
- Fixed blurry server maps on low texture settings.
- Fixed a crash when setting certain keybinds through the in-game settings window.
200727 Patch Notes: 27/JUL/20: More lag fixes
- Large optimizations to server lag:
- We have identified multiple causes of the lag, including a major one for the freeze spikes visible at high player counts, and some minor general lag issues.
- We will continue to monitor and tweak the situation
- Change: Trade chat between Harmony and Melody should now be separate from the Southern Freedom Isles
- Bugfix: Tents can no longer be thrown
- Bugfix: Tents may now be placed in a village by a citizen of that village
- Bugfix: Fixed world portal incorrectly mentioning Melody as a test server
200726 Patch Notes: 26/JUL/20
We’re coming up to 48 hours into the launch on Steam, and the response has been mind-blowing! We appreciate you all being patient with the lag issues, and this update includes several fixes for lag as well as for some crashes and players getting stuck.
We’ll be continuing to monitor the server and will keep you updated if we encounter any further issues!
- Improvements were made to the server code to optimize and mitigate lag significantly.
- An issue with some characters not being able to transfer to/from Defiance should be resolved.
- Relogging should no longer show winter visuals.
- You can no longer gain skills during the tutorial.
- Fight skill required to capture battlecamps on Defiance to 20.
- Addressed multiple issues causing crashes.
200725 Patch Notes: New Tutorial Server
With the anticipation of the launch, we spent time ensuring our servers could handle the load of players, and beefing up the player limits to guarantee that.
Unfortunately, the tutorial server also handles player transfers, logins, and other vital connections, which meant the attempts to log in were hitting the login server twice as hard as it had to handle more connections per person.
We set the limit very cautiously, and we know this was a large cause of frustration, but while doing so, we took the steps necessary to address this.
Thanks to the hard work of our server dev, we have split the tutorial from the existing login server to a new, dedicated tutorial server, called Haven.
This addition will mean faster logins and transfers, and the hardware for the tutorial server can focus on players going through the tutorial alone.
We’ll be doing a more extensive review of this to share later, and thank you for your patience with this time!
As a means of apology, we will be extending the 30% skill gain and affinity gain chance by 2 days.
- PvP notes:Grave stones no longer stack in piles with other items.
- Grave stones will now spawn inside mines when a player is killed there.
- Removed 20 fight skill requirement to repair towers.
200724Patch Notes: 24/JUL/20 Golden Valley Returns!
New tutorial on Golden Valley is now available for new characters – upon finishing (or skipping) that you will be able to teleport to Northern Freedom Isles through Harmony. If you want to play on Defiance, you must use the portal available in the starter villages of Harmony to transfer to Defiance.
PvE (Harmony) rules are the same as all other Freedom Isles servers, with the exception of rift, rift scouts and imbue crafting and usage being currently disabled
PvP Change Summary:
- All elevation reset changes cross over to this server. (Listed below).
- Maximum digging slope has been reduced to 150 .
- Maximum surface mining / tunneling slope has been reduced to 60.
- There now needs to be a minimum of 3 tiles between mine doors.
- A deed will disband automatically after five chained deed drains.
- Meditation abilities over level 9 have been disabled.
- Hate Damage Bonus Now Increases lockpicking chance.
- Element Immunity now only lasts 5 minutes down from 30.
- Removed rare bonus from boats(No replacement for now).
- Rare horse gear now takes less damage instead of granting a speed bonus.
- Horses give birth faster.
- Border crossing will be disabled, travel only available via portal.
- Trader contracts will not be purchasable and traders cannot be placed.
- Traders will only sell Res Stones/Large Magic Chests/Sleep Powder/Shaker Orbs and can only be found in your starter town.
- Increased cooldowns on Truestrike, Stoneskin and Continuum
- Physical damage resistance and penalty effects from sorcery items changed to fall damage.
- Karma home teleport has been disabled.
- Hell horses and Unicorns cannot be hitched or ridden.
- Players will move between the new PvP and PvE server with a portal that is easily craftable and also available in the starter zones. All skills except Fighting will cross back and forth, faith and meditation paths do not cross, and items do not cross.
- Starting areas have a zone around them providing some extra benefits and restrictions
- Much stronger tower guard spawns inside this zone instead of the normal ones.
- Reduced damage from siege weapons.
- Villages here have no silver removed when drained, only left in to allow breaking mine reinforcements.
- Shorter raid windows than outside the starting islands..
- Max village size 10 tiles in each direction with no additional perimeter allowed inside this zone.
- Capitals cannot be located inside this safe zone.
- Artifacts in the safe zone will lose charges every hour even when on players.
- Battle camp towers cannot spawn inside or within 100 tiles of safe areas.
- Deeds can now only be raided during raid windows, villages will be able to pick the time this window opens, and this can only be changed every 2 weeks. You will be able to view the window and how long until it starts by right-clicking any wall/fence on the deed from any distance. Starter villages will be 100% unraidable.
- Raid windows will be 2 hours for safe zones and 6 hours outside them; as people start raiding, we will see how this affects it and tweak accordingly.
- Lockpicking will always work even outside raid windows.
- If you find ways to damage deeds outside of raid windows, you are expected to report it and not abuse it.
- Valrei changes will be coming in a patch not long after release, we ran into issues and did not want to delay the PvP server for it.
- There will be a few karma spells castable by anyone with a gem staff/karma to use them:
- Summon Skeletons/Wraith/Worg
- Mirrored Self
- Stone/Ice/Fire walls
- Random chest spawns will return and can contain crafting supplies, good compasses, gems, traps, arrows, and rarely seryll lumps/rare bones that transfers its rarity to 1 item.
- Weapons/Armour tweaks to change the meta up, we will be leaving this undocumented.
- Increased shield/shield bashing skill outside of the safe zones.
- Village war bonus will now reduce the damage your walls/fences take from siege weapons and no longer increase players damage.
- Locate souls will have a reduced range; this will also include locating corpses.
- Off deed reinforcements will have a much higher chance to break when using the disintegrate spell.
- Messages like lost link/left the world/logged in will only be shown to people in your own kingdom.
200722 Patch Notes 22/JUL/20
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue causing lawn tiles to appear in caves after a collapse and remine.
- Change: Unicorn spawn rates have been significantly decreased. Lava fiends will no longer spawn on steppe or bush tiles.
- Bugfix: Jackal lodestones should no longer spawn after Rift closings.
- Bugfix: Low-difficulty bulk items with guaranteed creation success will now properly display a 100% chance of success in the crafting window and right-click menus.
- Change: Roll out some changes needed for launching the new servers and for bringing Wurm Online to Steam!
- New: Fresh characters will now start with a 5ql pelt.
200717Patch Notes 17/JUL/20
- Bugfix: The find on Wurmpedia link for wound types should now bring you to the proper pages.
- Bugfix: Lore menu option was removed from kilns and smelters.
- Bugfix: Fixed July’s monthly skin showing “longbow” target item when it’s intended for medium bow
- Bugfix: Fixed loadable items being able to be moved around without using the loading feature by using the CTRL dragging in the new UI
200703Patch Notes 3/JUL/20
This update includes the new UI available via the Preview client. The information regarding the Preview client can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/176028-new-ui-public-testing/
- Change: The mention of trader value has been removed from the Get Price option on items.
- Change: The current healing rate of a wound is now visible when the wound is examined, and when hovered over with the mouse or viewed in a window.
- The information given is more precise at higher skill levels.
- Information for wounds on another creature or player requires higher skill levels than viewing your own wounds.
- Information given when hovering with the mouse or viewing the wound in a window requires higher skill levels than examining the wound.
- The most basic level of information (whether a wound is stable, healing, or worsening) is always available for a player's own wounds.
- Bugfix: Changed nolocate spell action verb to “casting” instead of “hiding” when casting the spell on a stack.
- Bugfix: Gods will no longer accept portions of food when sacrificing.
- Bugfix: Changed “in the eyes” to “in [his/her/its] eyes” in insanity event message
- Bugfix: Fixed unintended pluralization of Valrei mission items.
- PvP Bugfix: Blocked marks faith swap if new diety does not fit the kingdom template.
200616 Patch Notes 16/JUN/20
- New: Add ability to remove all entries from the village rep management question popup, with confirmation.
- Bugfix: Always Dig To Pile toggle in Profile will no longer reset to OFF upon relog.
- Bugfix: You should no longer get duplicate messages about completing First Steps in the journal.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Dig to Pile on/off text which was reversed.
200601 Patch Notes 1/JUN/20
- Fixed measuring jugs not working properly
- Fixed wounds showing incorrect icons
200528 Patch Notes 28/MAY/20
- The Jackal server will be shut down after its closure.
- Since its finish, the Jackal server has been up in order to allow accounts still on it to cross back and receive points and skill transfers. Shortly, we will be shutting the Jackal server down as we prepare to focus on the Steam launch. If you have an account still on the Jackal server and would like to receive the points from transferring, please do so soon.
- New: Added titles for 70 and 90 Soul Depth and Soul Strength
- New: You can now use place on large seats/chairs/benches as long as they are not occupied
- Change: An on/off toggle has been added to your profile for dig to pile. Default is ON
- Change: A ‘Close Tutorial’ button has been added to the New Player Tutorial
- Change: Foods under 30 quality will now fill your food bar to a greater percentage than previously
- PvP changes:
- The following changes have been made based on discussion within the PvP Discussion forum post
- Change: Tangleweave cast time has been reduced from 7 seconds to 3 seconds
- Change: Adjusted sailing mechanics as noted below
- Timers on changing boat speed are now halved
- Stamina reduction on boats is also now halved
- Change: Focused Will has been changed to be in line with the recent pvp cure spell changes. (See Patch Notes 30/APR/20 for details)
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented decorative items from decaying inside a trash heap if it was on deed
- Bugfix: Large planter harvests should no longer result in negative quality harvests
- Bugfix: Killing rebirthed creatures will no longer count in fulfilling missions
- Bugfix: Rift Turret armour chains will now have a random metal property when butchered. Note: This only applies to chains butchered after this patch
- Bugfix: Attempting to use “Place” with an item you normally can’t pick up will now prevent you from placing it on top of another item, like a shelf or a table
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with skins not showing properly in all cases
- Change: Sky visuals received a full overhaul
- Only visible on the modern renderer
- New: Added a “Volumetric Fog” option that produces a realistic light scattering effect
- The effect will only show when shadow settings are also set to high detail, in addition to the Volumetric Fog option
- Change: Fixed many instances of z-fighting in the distance
- New: Added a camera smoothing option to the settings
200430 Patch Notes 30/APR/20
- New: The title for 100 rake has been added
- New: The title for 100 Papyrusmaking has been added
- New: Added /servertime command for easier access of the local server time
- NOTE: This will dictate the start and end time of events
- Change: Tangleweave changes as listed below:
- Cooldown increased to 5 mins
- Favour cost doubled to 30
- Cast time increased to 7 seconds
- Change: Added a low glance rate bonus to all armour against poison.
- It now has a low glance rate but is still consistent and low across all armour types equally
- Change: Prevented all hitched creatures on PVE from being labelled enemies by village guards
- Change: Changed rowing boat creation requirement from mooring rope to regular rope
- Change: Disabled the /snipe feature
- Change: Changed the colours of butchered Valrei Items and Valrei mission items and their icons to tell the difference more easily:
- Valrei mission items have retained the bluish colouring
- Valrei items looted from epic mobs are now reddish in colour
- Bugfix text: Fixed messaging when finding a Valrei mission item while digging/investigating to more accurately describe the discovery
- Bugfix text: Fixed examine description of unfinished item parts list:
- Changed metal item names to “metal” instead of specific material
- Fixed item plurals
- Use ‘and’ on last part needed only
- Bugfix text: Removed ‘iron’ from improve messaging when a needle is needed
- Bugfix: Fixed mission traitor creatures and trees to keep their glow effect after a server restart, and the effect will properly vanish when they are killed
- Bugfix: Prevented cave wall tiles being converted back to rock salt after being mined and collapsing back into rock
- Bugfix: Corrected many item plurals, names of some always-plural items, and adjusted descriptions where needed:
- Corrected the names of all presumptive-plural items (acorn, wemp seed, etc.)
- Adjusted the plural names of many items that were wrong, excessively generic (especially important for things like missions), or that could be ambiguous in the future
- Updated some item descriptions to match, as well as one or two item descriptions that had errors in them
- Bugfix: Removed potions from the Marks store gift box which are not currently implemented
- Removed Ointment of Masonry
- Removed Potion of Waterwalking
- Bugfix: Fixed crossing borders on boats to properly eject offline passengers
- Bugfix: Removed death sound and death notices from creature load location when the creature dies while on another server
- Bugfix: Fixed items moving slightly on server restarts causing some to move above ground
- PVP Change: Healing has been changed in the following ways:
- Cure light/medium/severe are only cast-able on wounds, not the body directly when the caster is riding a vehicle on PvP servers only
- Heal spells on PvP servers now increase resistance at 150% the normal rate
- PvP Change: Allowed Black Light kingdoms to have up to 3 Libila champions
- Client change: The screenshot file format option has been added back into settings with jpg being the default
- Client change: Reduced default sound and music volume
- Client bugfix: Fixed an issue when holding alt while placing items on other items
200403 HotFix 3/APR/20
- Fix for the skin and marks portion of the April events not appearing.
- Continued tuning for Celebration.
200327 Hotfix 27/MAR/20
- Mission items will now be properly credited to the correct mission when sacrificed.
- No-drop items may once again be moved out of containers in a player’s inventory.
- Fixed gift boxes giving common (non-rare, non-supreme) bones.
- Clarification: When you get a bone from the gift box, it has a one in ten chance to be supreme, otherwise it’s rare.
- Fixed an issue causing mission and scenario progress to be lost.
200326 Patch Notes 26/MAR/20
- Change: A disband settlement confirmation window has been added to prevent unintended disbands
- Change: Monthly Marks skins will now change on the 10th of each month
- Change: Large planters can now be destroyed
- Change: Mission changes regarding Valrei mission items and region indicators as listed below:
- Valrei item sacrifice missions will now spawn items on the ground as before, in addition to being found through digging and investigating
- Valrei item sacrifice missions will now only accept the items spawned for that specific mission; sacrificing the item will always credit the mission that created it, and will never credit others
- Valrei mission items spawned prior to the follower bonus update will still work for any mission
- Please be aware that this is not related to the name of the item, for future missions even if they require an item of the same name it will NOT work
- Digging or investigating for Valrei mission items will now check for an item for each valid mission independently, so if there are multiple Valrei item sacrifice missions active, players will have a greater chance of finding them
- Mission region indicators such as “center-west” have been replaced with approximate locations on the in-game map, for example “within about 5 map squares of 17 D”. Precision scales with server size, so larger servers are split up into more regions than smaller servers. Servers without an in-game map will continue to use the old system
- Bugfix: Mission item changes, fixes and removals as listed below:
- Removed pearl necklaces from create item missions
- Corrected flints and steel to read steel and flints for missions
- Bugfix: Removed reference to using a writ to destroy a finalized building plan
- Instead of “Cannot remove the last part of a building doing that, please use the writ to destroy the building.” You will now get the message “Cannot remove the last part of a building doing that. Please use the building management screen to destroy the building.”
- Bugfix: Embark key-bind will no longer work on tents
- Bugfix: Hell horses will no longer unhitch from hitching posts when they get an age tick
- Bugfix: Mining a boulder or meteorite should now follow the same logic as mining a cave wall in terms of sound effects, stamina loss, pickaxe damage and key-bind
- Bugfix: Traders can once again be accessed through windows
- Bugfix: Spelling, text and grammar issues fixed
- Removed incorrect space before period in tunneling-too-wide error message
- Fixed plural mouse-over on large planters for potatoes and tomatoes
- This is not retroactive and will be updated when you tend them
- Bugfix: Fixed shield skins not being sent for watchers on login and other situations
- Bugfix: Removed drunk walk penalty when going below drunkenness threshold
- Applied drunk walk penalty when logging on with alcohol above threshold
- Bugfix: Extended the collision of the rope bridge walls to cover the tile in order to prevent reported rope bridge deaths
- Bugfix: Set player as owner of liquids when dragging partial liquid from one container to another:
- This bug would cause issues with dragging liquids from a larger container to a smaller container that could not hold it all. The player would then wind up with not having the recipe count as completed or the product would be capped at 20ql
- Bugfix: Allow movement between inventory and inventory groups for any item already in your inventory
- Bugfix: Leveling with a dredge from a boat will now properly abort once the boat and dredge are both full
- Bugfix: Fixed yield message when harvesting from weeds from a large planter box.
- Client Change: Key-bind added for Libila consume corpse ability
200309 Patch Notes 09 MAR 20
- New: The monthly Marks skin for March has been added: Shield of the Ageless (large metal shield)
- Change: Wooden nameplate use changes listed below.
- Wooden nameplate rename text should now default to only the name you’re changing, not the prefixes (like “fat” or “aged”).
- Wooden nameplate rename feature should now abort with an error message if you try to rename a creature the same thing it was named before.
- Change: A server name has been added to the deed upkeep email for those people with deeds on various servers.
- Change: Fishing Rod Rack, Shield Rack and Saddle Rack are now Fine Carpentry instead of Carpentry. Saddle and Shield rack components have been changed to include pegs in the construction.
- Bugfix: Fix for some missions not having a deity name.
- Bugfix: Slope mouseover details should now be visible at the correct distance based on your digging skill and Magranon bonus if applicable.
- Bugfix: Repair timers should now have a 2s minimum even after reduction due to deity/material, and this should result in at least some QL loss every time.
- Bugfix: Fixed spacing issue in battlecamp raiding text.
- Bugfix: Text space issue corrected in the care for message.
- Bugfix: Fix for some missions not having a deity name.
- ART Bugfix: Glimmersteel and Adamantine hammers now have the proper graphics.
- Bugfix: Elevation is now again premium only.
200303 Hotfix 03/MAR/20
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue with crates not being able to be dragged to or from racks and wagoner containers.
- Bugfix: Upkeep-left info should now be consistent across all settlement management windows.
- Bugfix: Fixed mount rotation snap staying locked when using modifier keys.
- Bugfix: Fixed random disembarking when using mounts or vehicles.
- Bugfix: Fixed the new saddle racks and shield racks not appearing in crafting recipes.
- Bugfix: Fixed premium time purchases being bugged.
- Note: If you have not received your purchased premium time, submit a /support ticket and it will be awarded back to you.
200303 Patch Notes: 03/MAR/20
- Change: The first month 2 silver premium option has been removed. New first-time packages will appear in the shop soon instead.
- Since its inception the 2 silver introductory offer has not served the purpose it was originally designed to do, allow new players to fund their first premium time within the game. After reviewing the information regarding first time purchasers and alts, we have decided to remove this option.
- In the coming days we will be adding new first time packages of premium, 2 months for €7.99 or 2 months and 5 silver for €11.99 as replacement introductory offers.
- With this we will be also beginning to phase out the existing referral system, with ingame purchases as well as the new introductory offers via the shop no longer giving a referral.
- Ingame first time premium purchases will also no longer give 2 silver cashback, and instead will be available for 8 silver.
- New: Shield racks and Saddle racks have been added.
- A saddle rack will hold empty saddles, bardings, and bridles.
- Shield rack will hold any shield.
- Both of these will only hold 15 items.
- Both items will show woodtype.
- You can load 3 racks into a large cart and 12 into a wagon.
- New: Level 100 Archaeology title added
- New: A guaranteed creation result (no fail) has been assigned to low difficulty mass production bulk items.
- For mass production bulk items below a certain difficulty, the item will be created even on failure, and will never be created with a QL lower than either 20 or the player’s skill, whichever is lower. Material QL cap still applies.
- This only applies for simple item creation, not complex (multi-part) item creation.
- This pertains to non improvable bulk items.
- Examples of items include:
- Stone brick
- String of cloth
- Large nails
- Small nails
- Clay brick
- Clay shingle
- Pottery shingle
- Wood shingle
- Rounded stone
- New: An effective QL curve of armour, shields, and weapons up to quality 70 has been added.
|Actual QL||Effective QL|
- Change: New player starting gear will be reduced in actual quality but follow the new effective quality curve on armour, shields and weapons.
- Armour will be quality 10
- Shield will be quality 10
- Longsword will be quality 25.
- Change: Follower deity bonus changes listed below:
- The name of the deity you follow will now appear in your skill list next to the Religion catagory heading.
- +15% skill gain to Nature & its sub skills, Healing & First Aid, and Cooking & its sub skills.
- +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Stamina, Soul Depth scaled by alignment.
- Doubled the existing bonus to taming attempts.
- 20% slower food/water bar drain (Replacing previous +25% food gained when eating).
- +1 range for Gardening/Forestry-dependent mouseover info (trees, grass, etc.).
- +10% QL gain when improving cloth items.
- (Bugfix) Priests get defensive CR bonus on steppe in addition to the other “natural” tile types.
- Holy Crop
- Flower spawns will increase.
- Grass will grow faster.
- Removed 10% skill gain bonus from applying to Characteristics.
- Vynora followers and priests still get +10% skill gain to all other skills, except Fighting.
- +2.5%-10% skill gain to Mind Logic, Mind Speed scaled by alignment.
- 5% shorter action timer when building walls.
- 10% shorter action timer when paving roads.
- 7.5% shorter repair timer.
- No more faith loss for non-priests destroying pavement/structures.
- +10% QL gain when improving wooden and clay items.
- Vynora missions will return to Freedom.
- +15% skill gain to Fighting subskills, all “weapon” skills & their subskills, and Archery & its subskills.
- +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Strength, Body Control scaled by alignment.
- +1 Offensive CR (does not stack with +2 Offensive CR for priests in favoured terrain).
- +1 range for world slope/flatness mouseover info.
- +10% QL gain when improving metallic items.
- Ritual of the Sun
- Meteor showers will occur and boulder-like meteorites will land across the server which have random metal type and can be mined directly for lumps. All metals except alloys and moonmetals will be possible
- Difficulty of mining meteorites will be lower than mining an equivalent vein in a cave, leading to higher average quality of metals.
- Meteorites will not change terrain, and will avoid landing on highways, deeds, structures, and deep water.
- +15% skill gain to Religion & its sub skills, Alchemy & its Natural Substances, and Thievery & its sub skills.
- +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Strength, Soul Strength scaled by alignment.
- Ability to get meat from butchering human corpses.
- +1 Offensive CR (does not stack with +2 Offensive CR for priests in favoured terrain).
- +10% QL gain when improving leather items.
- (PvE Only) “Consume Corpse” ability to regain health from corpses by consuming their residual life energy.
- Only usable on non-butchered, non-damaged corpses, and when permissions would allow butchering.
- Health gained scales with creature CR, depending on creature type, age, and conditions (such as Champion or Greenish).
- Automatically targets your most severe wound, like healing spells.
- Sets corpse as “butchered”, so there is a choice between this and butchering products.
- When Rite of Death is in effect, Consume Corpse has a chance of triggering an effect similar to a Mindstealer enchantment.
- 10-minute cooldown timer.
- Rite of Death
- Mushrooms will spawn far more often, and on significantly more tiles.
- (PvE Only)
- Far less skill loss on death, similar in most cases to dying on deed.
- Libila followers and priests gain +15% combat damage (similar to a Magranon priest) and a bonus to Consume Corpse (see above) for the duration of the rite.
- General Rite Spell Changes
- To encourage long-term diligence instead of “grinding” them and to encourage all followers to pray from time to time instead of relying on mass-praying priests, only prayers and sermons that could cause valid Faith gains increase deity favour, which is used to charge Rite spells.
- Your god will still retain favor if you have 30 Faith as a follower or 100 as a priest; the prayer or sermon needs to be valid and check for Faith gain, but Faith gain itself is not necessary.
- Improvements to deity favor gain:
- Missions now give deity favour, partially scaled by difficulty of mission.
- Prayers and sermons now give 3 times as much deity favour as they did previously
- Spell effect visible to players in status icons and the spell effects window, showing which Rites are in effect and when they expire.
- Change: Pottery planters should now show “(Harvestable)” after name & planted herb/spice, but only when in a planter rack.
- Change: Both versions of the Place command have been consolidated into one.
- “Place” should now only appear in the main right-click menu, not under the “Move” submenu.
- It will appear in the menu whenever it would have appeared in either place before.
- It will automatically select the “drop & place” action when possible (i.e. when the player could pick up the item and drop it), and otherwise, it should use the slower action that moves the item across the ground in increments.
- Change: Uncaring for a creature via right-click option now has a pop-up question asking if you’re sure you want to do it.
- Change: Certain month based calculations are now defined as 30 days instead of 28
- A month in upkeep is a 30 day duration.
- Upkeep email will be sent at the 30 day mark (was previously sent at 28 days hence some confusion).
- Characters that have never been premium will be deleted after 3 months (90 days) absence instead of 84 days
- Change: Trader changes including placement on deed only. See list below.
- Traders can be placed on all servers now.
- Traders can only be placed on a deed and will disappear if the deed disbands or the trader ends up outside the deed tiles due to resizing.
- Traders will only SELL premium items via a new shop interface.
- You interact with a trader via using the right click menu and choose ‘Open trader store’
- Traders will deduct the cost of your purchase from your bank account.
- Traders will reduce the deed upkeep cost by 20%.
- Traders no longer need to be placed inside a building in order to open shop.
- Traders will no longer have the ‘sell’ option in their right click menu.
- Trader items have been reduced in price.
- The Golden Mirror has been added to traders for 15 silvers.
- Change: Details have been added to the Marks redemption screen for the Gift Box and the Tome redemption.
- Gift Box item chances:
- 65% – sleep powder
- 10% – seryll lump, glimmersteel lump, adamantine lump
- <1% – star gems, imbue potions, Rod of Transmutation, staff of land, pale mask, rare strange bone, cavalier helmet, plumed helm of the hunt, mask of the challenger, challenge statue
- Magical Tome variations
- Available variants: Red tome, Tome of incineration, Green Tome of Magic, Black tome, Blue tome, White tome, Libram of the night
- Gift Box item chances:
- Change: Large planter box farming adjusted to be more in line with tile based farming.
- Rake quality, rarity, player skill, as well as just general tending of the crop will both increase yield and quality of the growing crop, matching that of tile based farming.
- Harvest quality will now match that of tile farming.
- Change: Level 70 butchering title changed to Slicer for both male and female.
- Change: Creator signatures have been added to tapestries.
- Change: The Stone Strike enchant bonus has been increased to up to 60% so that it’s beneficial at any mining level.
- Bugfix: A number of tooltips have been fixed for grammar, spelling, clarity and factual information. See notes below:
- Grammar fixes:
- Added ending punctuation for effect descriptions that were missing them, for consistency
- In-game stats that need to be recognized as such now have initial caps, e.g. “Fighting” skill and “Combat Rating”
- Some other minor grammar corrections to individual descriptions
- Factual errors/Outdated info:
- Corrected Excel description to properly state it’s a defensive CR bonus, not a parrying bonus
- Corrected healing resistance description to say it applies to magical healing, not just the Heal spell
- Corrected PoP Stamina of the Vibrant Light description; it’s not 50% of anything
- Corrected PoK death protection description, as it does protect fighting-related skills, just not Fighting
- Clarified PoL healing (previous description made it sound like your natural regen is 1.5 times as fast, which is wrong or at least very misleading)
- Clarified Goat Shape affecting climbing ability, not the skill itself (this is also in line with the spell description itself)
- Clarified confusing phrasing on stamina ring effect description
- Added “for new players” to all newbie buffs, previously only on one of them, for more clarity to newbies
- Added specific numbers for sorcery damage reduction buffs, since the damage increase debuffs had them and this info is already public.
- Several god-related effect names and descriptions were somehow swapped. For instance, Spirit Fervor was instead named “Deity combat rating bonus” with “Spirit Fervor” as the description. This has been rectified.
- Grammar fixes:
- Bugfix: Various spelling and grammar fixes.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the improve icon on a high quality item with a high skill would often not change to the proper icon.
- Bugfix: Fixed meditation rug rarity-based bonus to meditation skillgain.
- Rare = 10% bonus to skillgain.
- Supreme = 20% bonus to skillgain.
- Fantastic = 30% bonus to skillgain.
- Bugfix: Mashed, minced, wrapped, and non-raw (cooked, steamed, fried etc.) food should no longer go into FSBs.
- The following items will still go into bulk bins:
- Filleted fish/meat
- Diced meat
- Chopped vegetables
- Ground herbs and spices
- The following items will still go into bulk bins:
- Bugfix: Referrals should now properly grant 1500 marks upon redemption.
- Bugfix: Another fix to resolve instant decay of anchors when raised.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with recipes and ingredients as stated below.
- Prevent more salty and non-salty liquid foods from mixing.
- Corrected Lore option mistaking white sauce for mayonnaise
- Show more information for simpler items in recipes e.g. “fish fillet <snook>”.
- Bugfix: You can no longer take a portion of honey or use the place keybind on liquids.
- Bugfix: Fixed some combat issues resulting in the priority issues change.
- PvP Change: Elevation is now a Premium Only server.
- If you are currently on Elevation and not premium you will be given a chance to leave the server for either your Home Server or Freedom Isles.
- PvP Bugfix: Possible fix for an issue which would cause the founding of a PMK to crash instead of properly completing the founding.
- ART bugfix: Pickaxe heads should now have the correct model.
- New: Holding autowalk key instead of pressing it once will align your mount or vehicle to nearest 45 degree angle
- New: Added mount controls option to the Game settings
- This replaced the "Rotate player with mount" option
- You can either use the regular control scheme (no change), rotate player with mount, or rotate mount towards the camera when moving
- Change: The third person camera is now more smooth when riding a horse
- Bugfix: Added the third person keybinds (CHANGE_VIEW, ZOOM_OUT, ZOOM_IN) to the keybind settings
- Bugfix: Adjusted the quality of water reflections
200102 Patch Notes: 2/FEB/20
- Change: The Marks store random affinity feature will now exclude Hammers category (artifacts).
- Change: Affinities will now work for Fighting skillgain.
- Bugfix: Change ‘random ore’ to ‘chosen ore’ in the Marks shop’s description of the rod of transmutation.
- Bugfix: Fixed Stone Stike so that it can only be cast on pickaxes.
- Bugfix: Fixed spelling error of receive on Marks and Jackal shops.
- Bugfix: The monthly skin target item name will now be more specific.
- Bugfix: Fixed Jackal portals reopening after finished Rifts.
200131 Patch Notes Hotfix 2 31/JAN/2020
- Hotfix: Fixed meditation rug refreshing issue for users with no path chosen.
- Hotfix: People who have had their Marks zeroed should now have the correct value shown.
200131 Patch Notes Hotfix 1 31/JAN/2020
The initial end date of the free faith transfers has been moved to May 1st, 2020
- Hotfix: The Marks store should be open to check the status of your Marks.
- Hotfix: Fixed Jackal store closing which was unintended.
Hotfix: Fixed meditation rug refreshing issue for users with no path chosen.
- Hotfix: Server transfer issues should be fixed.
- Client fix: Toned down water lighting.
- Client fix: Third person camera will now respect the mouse sensitivity setting.
- Client fix: Backpacks will now appear on your character when using the third person camera.
200130 Patch Notes 30/JAN/2020
- Every purchase of premium time will award our new loyalty currency "Marks"
- The following amounts will be awarded for each premium type:
- 15 days from token: 1000
- 20 days from referral: 1500
- 30 days from token: 3000
- 30 days from shop: 4500
- Any single purchase of six months will award 3000 marks as a bonus
- Any single purchase of twelve months will award 6000 marks as a bonus
- Purchases of silver coins will award 20 marks per silver purchased
- Marks are awarded at time of purchase
- Past marks will be awarded at a reduced rate of 1000 marks per month of premium since december 2013 with a cap of 50k points
- Players with premium time already purchased prior to this addition will receive extra 3000 Marks for each full month of premium left
- The store will launch on February 1st in order to ensure the systems to award the marks is working correctly
- You will need to be premium in order to make any purchase from the token
- Marks can be used to purchase some trader goods and special loyalty items from a settlement token, the following new items are possible
- Wooden nameplate: Allows you to rename any domestic creature as well as unicorns and hell horses
- Magical Ink: Allows you to append your name to an item as well as give the item a unique name
- Gift pack: Random item from assorted list
- Skin of the month: Monthly skin release that changes on the 1st of every month
- Random Affinity: An affinity is given chosen at random
- Care for one more creature: Increases care for slots by 1 (one use only)
- Faith Swap: Allows you to swap faith without any penalty one time
- Meditation path change: Allows you to switch meditation paths without cooldown one time
- Magical Tome: Single use magical tome chosen at random
Jackal closing and player transfers.
- With the stronghold defeated and the lands of Jackal cleansed, we will be closing this round of the server.
- As of this update, lodestones on Freedom will no longer work
- When you enter the game on Jackal, you'll be transferred to Freedom within two minutes of logging in
- Make sure you log in to transfer off Jackal if you haven't yet - the server will still be open to transfer you back with skill and Jackal points for a month
- After that it will be closed and everyone who hasn't transferred back will be returned without Jackal skillgain or points being updated
Deity Rebalance and Player God Removal
- If you were a follower of a player deity, you should revert back to one of the base gods
- Current full deity list is: Fo, Vynora, Magranon, Libila
- Magranon has 2 new spells:
- Magranons Fire
- This spell lights all lightable objects and fuels them up to maximum fuel at 100 power
- 10 Second cast
- 40 faith unlock
- 10 favor cost
- 10 difficulty
- Stone Strike:
- Improves chance of successful surface mining action
- 20 second cast
- 75 faith unlock
- 50 favor cost
- 60 difficulty
- Magranons Fire
- Disintegrate has been updated to remove chunks of mining actions from a vein instead of a low chance to destroy it outright.
- This removes 3 * cast power ore from the wall
- Wooden and stone altars have been changed to their base gods, metal altars of removed deities have become unblessed
- A single faith transfer is available - use the /transfer command to access it. The transfer is available until 1st April 2020 and will be disabled afterwards.
- Favor on chopped vegetables has been reduced by half
- Favor for just about everything else has been increased
- Libila now uses butchered animal parts as a special favor item
- Spell resistances on pvp servers have been reduced from 10+ groups of resistance down to just 2 Pillar Damage/All Other Damage
- Favor values are not set in stone and we are open to constructive discussion on further balancing moving on from here
- You may now again sail between Epic servers.
- Medium wooden shields now have two dye parts which can be different colours.
- * Secondary dyed section can be removed with a metal brush.
- The status bar for sailing which is found under the health bar as you are commanding, can now be used to change the state by clicking on the icons.
- Shod clubs dropped by trolls and the troll king are now repairable and can be imped. Woodtype on the troll king's club is oakenwood.
- Mooring anchors can no longer be placed into bulk storage units but can now be improved and repaired.
- Changes to keybinds (mostly bringing the keybindings tab in the launcher up to date): Listed below.
- Cure light, cure medium and cure serious keybinds will now work targeting players as well (and creatures).
- Added keybind for Destroy wall and Destroy pavement.
- Libilas Demise, Magranons Shield, Vynoras Demise, Fos Demise, Libilas Shielding, and Magranons Demise are replaced with:
- Corrosion, Acid Protection, Frost Protection, Poison Protection, Blaze and Glacial in the keybindings tab in the launcher.
- Fos Touch was removed, since the replacement was Inferno in the keybindings tab in the launcher.
- Selfhealer Demise is renamed to Monster demise and Dragons demise to Legendary demise in the keybindings tab in the launcher.
- Removed Fungus and changed Vynora's Hand to Fire Protection in the keybindings tab in the launcher.
- Stamina loss on boats has been removed on PvE servers.
- Bugfix: You can no longer plant an herb / spice into a planter that already has something planted in it
- Bugfix: Never been lit torches and lanterns will no longer take damage in inventory or on merchants
- Bugfix: The one time transfer from Path of Insanity to another meditation path has been activated on the live servers again and will remain until the 1st of March 2020
- Bugfix: Fixed a few bridge/building disembarking and passage issues.
- You should now be able to command a vehicle from a steep bridge into a house with flooring on the ground floor level
- Disembarking and dropping through bridges connected via buildings should be fixed, with the caveat that it might sometimes (in the same situations only) block entrance to the bridge fully and require moving slightly to the side to enter it properly
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a vehicle would appear on a different floor upon disembarking
- Bugfix: Planter must now be in the same structure and on the same floor level as the player to be used
- Bugfix: Mooring anchors should no longer instant-decay when being raised as was happening in some cases
- Bugfix: Replaced the 'place' option for hitching posts. Note that the removal of place for vehicles was intended, so not a bug
- Bugfix: Models on ground items will now update properly on empty / full states
- Bugfix: You can no longer fillet meat or fish that is diced, minced, chopped or not raw
- Bugfix: Various spelling and text issues as listed below:
- Candles made from beeswax should now show quality and damage on examine as do the candles made from fat
- Descriptions on various cloth and leather items were changed from sown to sewn. (ie. Satchel: A piece of cloth sewn with thick threads into a satchel perfect for carrying about the back)
- Construction Marker description changed from build to building
- Cloth shoe description spelling corrected to interwoven
- Fixed spelling error for fried steak, beef examine
- Fixed spelling error for marmalade examine
- Fixed grammar and capitalization in event message when player attempts to dye chairs
- Fixed various plural and grammar issues with recipes and taking portions of recipes.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which surfaced when making bait from corn dough.
- Bugfix: Floats, lines and hooks should no longer decay while inside a tackle box in inventory.
- Bugfix: Tweaked the deed disbanding email method to help ensure that all emails get sent properly and on a timely basis.
- Bugfix: Sacrifice will no longer occur alongside the already ongoing action.
- The ongoing action will cancel and sacrifice will take priority, continuing with the regular queue once sacrifice has completed
- This is to allow sacrificing to work while in combat
- Bugfix: Moonmetals should no longer lose weight when put into a bsb and taken out again. Note that some lumps with less than .10 weight will still loose a small bit of weight when put into a bsb
- New: Third person camera view added.
- An optional 3rd person camera view has been added.
- Default keybind is V to enter 3rd person view.
- The Minus and Plus keys will zoom in and zoom out.
- New keybindings mapped by default: ZOOM_OUT (minus), ZOOM_IN (plus), CHANGE_VIEW (V)
- Change: The JVM memory settings have been tweaked to address situations with excessive memory usage
200116 Patch Notes 16/JAN/2020
- New: You can now craft bedrolls, similar to the 2019 Christmas Gift version.
- Bedroll requires tent owned by player within 2 tiles.
- Bedroll can only be slept on by the person who dropped it, also only picked up by the person who dropped it.
- A player will get 75% of the normal bed sleep bonus gain for the crafted bedrolls..
- The Christmas Gift version allows full sleep bonus and has a unique texture.
- Bedrolls (both crafted and festive) take damage on use, decay as usual, are repairable and impable.
- Bugfix: Due to festive bedrolls not being repairable before, they’ve been restored to 99QL.
- Bugfix: All items should take the same damage on lava now (1dmg per 15min).
- Bugfix: Corpses are now blocked from mailing.